Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Club
Heating and cooling maintenance isn’t just a “good idea.” It’s the best way to preserve the health, performance, and efficiency of your indoor comfort system in Lawton, OK. At Comfort Solutions Heating and Air, we offer several plan levels to suit your comfort and budget needs. We have Low, High and Extended Warranty plan. They each have a unique difference to fit you every need.
Benefits of Joining the Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Maintenance Club.
Routine heating and cooling maintenance provides a proven range of benefits, from energy savings to improved equipment longevity. Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Maintenance Club is one of the most comprehensive in the region, and Club Members enjoy:
- Priority Service. Maintenance Agreement Members go to the front of the line! That means your repair and service needs are addressed before non-Agreement customers.
- Discounts. In the unlikely event that you experience an HVAC breakdown, you will receive a special pricing program of 15% off repairs.
- Ongoing Savings. Properly maintained equipment runs more efficiently, saving you money on utility bills. It also extends the life of your equipment and reduces the likelihood of costly breakdowns.
- Maintenance Per Manufacturer Guidelines. Our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians perform the six-month maintenance steps recommended by your HVAC manufacturer. This thorough maintenance program protects your warranty and ensures that equipment is operating safely.
- Convenience. We are there when you need us, 7 days a week from 8 AM to 6 PM! We also provide prompt after-hours emergency service when you dial our familiar number: 580-699-8944
- Scheduling Made Easy: We know you’re busy! For your convenience, a Comfort Solutions Heating and Air team member will contact you by email or postcard when it is time to schedule your next maintenance visit.
- Proof & Documentation. If you sell your home, your Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Club Membership serves as proof that your heating and cooling equipment has been properly maintained and is in good working condition.
SIGN UP FOR THE Comfort Solutions Heating and Air MAINTENANCE CLUB
Ready to protect your home comfort system?
Call 580-609-4165 to inquire about membership benefits and program options, or contact us online today. A Comfort Solutions Heating and Air team member will be in touch shortly!