Gas Heater Repair
Gas Heater Installation & Repair for Lawton, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas
While there’s never a convenient time for your heating system to go belly up, Comfort Solutions Heating and Air makes heating installations and repairs as painless as possible. There’s no brand or equipment model our team of technicians hasn’t seen, and our 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. hours make it easy to schedule HVAC installation & repair service when it’s convenient for you. And, when your system conks out overnight, we provide award-winning emergency service that keeps your family safe and comfortable—with after-hours charges that don’t break the bank.
Contact us today for your free estimate on heating system installation & repairs!
HEATING/HVAC Installation & Repair Services in Lawton, Oklahoma
For your peace of mind, Comfort Solutions Heating and Air’s technicians are NATE-certified and undergo regular training to maintain the highest quality of service. Comprehensive heating installation & repair service includes:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric Heaters
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
When to call for Heating Repair
Have you noticed a problem with your heating system? Delaying getting an HVAC repair will only make the problem worse and increase your cost. We’ve seen countless folks in the Lawton, Ok area delay calling a heating repair technician because they didn’t think the problem was severe. Sure enough, these folks end up using our 24-hour emergency service when they can’t ignore it anymore, and it ends up costing them a lot more than if they’d called us in the first place. That’s why if you notice any of the following signs, it’s important to call us right away:
- Odd noises coming from heating system
- Insufficient heat or no heat at all
- Higher electric or gas bill than normal
- Flu-like symptoms in family members
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Irregular cycling
For a free estimate on your heating repair service contact our service representatives.
Common Hvac Repair Problems
If you experience any of the problems above, chances are it could be one of these reasons that caused your system to break and need HVAC repairs:
- Clogged or dirty filters resulting in reduced or polluted air flow
- Air flow problems from worn out or broken fan motors, belts and bearings, causing the furnace to overheat or have poor heating control
- Thermostat or heat pump malfunctions
- Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems resulting in intermittent or no heat
- Dirty pilot lights or debris in the heating chamber
- Unexpected breakdowns or increased energy costs caused by lack of maintenance
- Duct problems, inadequate air sealing, or poor insulation
If you find yourself calling for HVAC repairs more than normal or you have had your heating system for more than 15 years, it may be time for a heating system replacement.
Free second opinions
Did you know that Comfort Solutions Heating and Air offers a FREE second opinion on cracked heat exchangers? We are so confident that our method of heat exchanger crack detection is superior to others that we’ll send a certified technician to inspect the heat exchanger in your furnace at no cost. Call 580-609-4165 to schedule repairs or request a free second opinion today!