Heat Pump Repair
Heat Pump Repair or Replacement in Lawton, Oklahoma
Heat pumps are a high-efficiency “hybrid” solution to total home comfort, providing both cooling and heating without the need for separate equipment. It’s a single-system, two-part process:
- Transferring heat outdoors to cool your home during summer
- Using electricity to warm the outdoor air and bring it inside during winter
Because heat pumps move heat instead of generating it, they are an affordable way to optimize comfort in your Lawton, Oklahoma home.
While some Oklahoma families get by with just a heat pump, some choose to combine a heat pump with a furnace. Combining the two gives you all the heating power of a furnace, but also the option to turn it off in warmer weather.
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump repairs
- Heat pump maintenance
If you’re looking for an energy-efficient heating and cooling system, contact Comfort Solutions Heating and Air today to learn more about heat pumps!
Heat Pump Features and Benefits
Heat pumps in Lawton, Oklahoma work well, and Comfort Solutions Heating and Air heat pumps are Department of Energy-rated for qualified efficiency you can count on. Each heat pump includes the following standard features:
- Energy-efficient compressor for reduced utility bills without comfort compromise
- Louvered sound control top for quieter performance
- Dependable, high-efficiency condenser coil
- Louvered steel cabinet for ultimate protection from the elements
- Weather-resistant finish that keeps equipment safe & in good condition
- 1 to 10-year parts & labor warranties
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for certain heat pump model compressors
- Fail-safe switch
- Installed generator plug
- Low-level carbon monoxide monitor
Lawton, Oklahoma Heat Pump Repairs and Servicing
Even the most reliable, well-maintained heat pumps can suffer a mishap and need repairs. When you need heat pump repairs in Comanche County areas you can count on the experts at Comfort Solutions Heating and Air to find and solve your problem. Some signs your heat pump needs repairs include:
- Rattling, squealing, or grinding noises
- It cycles on and off too frequently
- It needs to be frequently restarted
- Not enough heat or cool air
- Broken or frayed belt
- A frozen compressor—some ice on the outdoor unit in winter is normal, but if the air flow is obstructed, you need repairs.
- Uneven or spotty heating and cooling
- Any other problems you may be experiencing
Lawton, Oklahoma Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump runs all year, keeping you cozy in winter and cool in summer. Just like your vehicle, wear and tear can take its toll—so routine maintenance is critical. Neglected systems lose efficiency from season to season and will wear out sooner, which is why you should become a member of the Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Maintenance Club. Member of our club get exclusive discounts, priority service, and a number of other perks.
Comfort Solutions Heating and Air’s NATE-certified technicians are expertly trained to service, repair, and maintain heat pump systems. Inspecting, cleaning, and tuning up your heat pump at regular intervals extends the life of your equipment for pennies a day. It’s an investment you can’t afford not to make!
Schedule Heat Pump Service for Comanche County and Lawton, Ok Areas.
Having your heat pump checked out is easy and convenient with Comfort Solutions Heating and Air’s five-day-a-week 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. service hours. And, when your heat pump conks out during off hours, we provide competitively priced emergency service that won’t break the bank. Trust our NATE-certified technicians to maintain your year-round comfort by calling
580-609-4165 now or contacting us online!